I really, really like the top picture of the young girl except - and I know this is not your fault - that the piece of grass in her hair keeps dragging my eyes up to the top of the frame.
Depth of field stops the dress becoming distracting.
Worth going all the way to Sengal just to take that one picture really.
Really worth it not only for this picture or any of the others, Matt. Worth it because of feelings, because of souls and intense moments. But I understand what you mean and I also have that feeling looking at some of the pictures (not only this one).
Depth of field in this photo is very important to make us look deeper and deeper in her soul... And black & white is also important. The picture in color has really great colors, african strong colors, but b&w brings out the intensity of feelings....
2 comments:
I really, really like the top picture of the young girl except - and I know this is not your fault - that the piece of grass in her hair keeps dragging my eyes up to the top of the frame.
Depth of field stops the dress becoming distracting.
Worth going all the way to Sengal just to take that one picture really.
Really worth it not only for this picture or any of the others, Matt. Worth it because of feelings, because of souls and intense moments. But I understand what you mean and I also have that feeling looking at some of the pictures (not only this one).
Depth of field in this photo is very important to make us look deeper and deeper in her soul... And black & white is also important. The picture in color has really great colors, african strong colors, but b&w brings out the intensity of feelings....
Thank you, Matt!!! :)
Post a Comment