Friday, October 12, 2007
nanga def
Yéksil ak jaam, Welcome!
Here you will find some images that will show you inside my heart... Little pieces of feelings, sensations, heart beats and freedom... pieces that compose this puzzle called AFRICA.
I left there part of my soul... but I brought with me a portion of Africa in my heart. It was a good deal...
Hope you enjoy these small fragments of life...
Salaam maalekum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
hi ana i like u ,and u r a angel and i will be here forever for u,don't be afraid i'm here u r a lioness.
kiss u.
mbollo moye dolé... doléy gaynde!!
Jere jeeeeeeeeef and kiss u2 ;)
I rearly realy like this portrait man, I recon you're one of the best that an upcoming photographer like me can look-up to.xoxo
Thank you so much the mus' Stay around and hope to share photography with you!
Post a Comment