Friday, November 2, 2007
just thinking
"Fragments of me. Of everything I used to be. Of what I've left behind. Of what is in my mind. I am parts that make a whole. I am body, I am soul...."
I chose this picture now because, when I asked Bouna what he was doing now in his life (he is a very good artist), he answered: "I'm just thinking". And that simple answer made me think a lot...
Today, and right now, I just wish I could give the same answer to the same question...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
What a difference with The Thinker of Rodin! There was a dreg of bitterness, here I feel hope. Great!
Yes, there is hope. And I'm glad you could feel it! Gracias!
Sometimes we all need to "make a stop" just to think, to organize ideas, feelings and wishes. Just to think and feel what is boiling inside us and then, after thinking... spread it with all our energy!!
i,m just thinking....maybe this is what everybody needs and nobody does.maybe this is what this country has. exactly what the others need. think about it¡¡.do you think africa need us?maybe not. maybe are we who need learn a lot of things from theirs. isn't it.? you did , and you found yourself, and you found your freedom.
The thing is to exchange ways of thinking, ways of acting, ways of living and understanding.... Everybody can learn something from everybody. No matter where you are or where you come from.... then, you learn, you find, and you live.
Yes.... it happened to me ;-)
Post a Comment