Wednesday, December 26, 2007
free spirit
May all your dreams come true.... When I was a little girl and somebody asked me "what do you want to be when you grow up?", I always answered: "I want to be a wild horse with flying mane running free through the woods" (My brother's answer was a lot more simple: "a car")
But many years after, my free spirit grew with me and I still want to be that wild horse with flying mane. Sometimes with the tide, sometimes against the tide, but always feeling the wind playing with my hair.
Today I really felt like going out into the wild and shoot. But I didn't as my "Christmas present" was waiting out there for me: a new big assignment, yeah!!
PD. By the way, the other day I just discovered that my chinese sign is a Horse. Each chinese sign has five elements and mine is Fire. So I'm a Lioness with the heart of a Fire Horse. Definitely I will never cut my mane ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
A horse! I thought you would be a lion... That's so much better. Horses don't eat monkeys. ;)
Well.... I AM a lion! :-D The funny thing is that in both horoscopes, my element is Fire so maybe the problem is that I can burn :-P but don't worry.... I don't eat monkeys ;-)
the best think that maybe you did in your life......¡¡¡go to africa¡¡¡¡
you need africa for your feelings, and africa needs you four your feelings too.
thanks for show us all this princess and all this intensive moments¡¡¡
thanks ana.
you are our eyes.
I always needed Africa... since a drawing of a Baobab fascinated me when I was a very young girl. Thanks for your words and... don't forget you are a horse too, so you should come to the wild and see it with your eyes!! ;-) A big kiss!
Post a Comment