Wednesday, December 5, 2007
freezing time
Yesterday a good friend wrote me a few words. His letter ended with this phrase: "...and have some time for yourself." I asked him if he knew a magic potion that could extend a day and promised him to keep one precious minute just for me. Now, like in this photograph, I need to freeze one moment in time, like in those movies where the world around suddenly stops. Then, while everything is stopped around me, I will think very carefully what to do with my precious minute.... What do you think I can do with a whole minute just for me? Maybe I will start closing my eyes and feeling the warmth of the sun in my face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Tal vez un minuto pueda parecer algo justo para disfrutar del sol en la cara pero ese breve momento en ocasiones puede salvarnos el día. Ojalá nunca te falte ese pequeño fragmento de tiempo para relajarte y sonreir.
Un beso.
Intentaré que no me falte. Un minuto al día para detener el tiempo, respirar y volver con una sonrisa.
Gracias y otro beso para ti.
Post a Comment