Action. Those bubbles you feel inside when freedom runs into your veins, when you move forward, when you make steps being brave, getting rid of all of your inhibitions... when you go a bit crazy....
As a good "non-plan oriented" person, I act spontaneously, recklessly, passionately... instinctively.... and it usually takes me into very amazing situations and unforgettable moments. Like this fashion shooting in the streets of Dakar.
Such a fun and intense day! As you can see in the 'making of ' picture, they asked me to wear some of their clothes for the shooting... :-D
countdown: 15



4 comments:
...and I thought you were always that glamourous when out shooting!
But the wrap would be good for keeping rain of the cameras!
Actually, I like the chair made from a bath. Was it a specially made prop or somebodies real chair?
Hey Matt, I AM always glamourous :P ...but in a different style :D
The bath-chair was somebody's real "couch" and I like it a lot!! :-)
divina estas programada para el baile y en la brillante nave te deslizaras . en tus manos de metal hay reflejos de rosas
mil cosas te dire cuando cante la luna y tu cara sera una estrella sobre mi pedestal .suavemente abrazada hazme un loco .impasible. bailaremos toda la noche en los bailes de marte.
te veo bailar con pegatinas en el culo .eres una bruja de oro.
David Bowie lo sabe y tu mami también
hay cosas en la noche... que es mejor no ver!! ;-)
Post a Comment