A couple of days ago somebody asked me to keep walking as he was learning from my images. Just this brief comment made me think that all is about walking, finding and learning. And sharing our ways of seeing and feeling with the people we meet on the road will make us richer in our inside and our work. We will get higher if we keep our eyes and heart open, soaking up the best of every small thing we find.
Keep walking, keep moving... no matter the shoes you wear, and hope to meet you on the road.

One year ago I wore these boots for the first time and took that first self-picture with them. Right in the moment I was unwraping the present I knew these boots were made for walking, and I knew they were going to bring me to Africa. And they did it. I love my boots and all they mean to me. You can't see it, but they've got wings!
In the second picture, stepping shells in Joal and, in the third, climbing the roots of a Baobab. Shells, Baobabs and my boots ;-)
Keep walking!
countdown: 6


2 comments:
Pues que esas alas de tus botas te lleven hasta tus sueños.
( Y ya me los enseñarás en el reflejo de tus ojos).
Para eso me las regalaron, para que me llevaran hasta mis sueños... Son mis botas de fotógrafa y siempre las llevo conmigo :-)
Y que mis ojos reflejen mis sueños es otro bonito sueño....
Post a Comment