The best presents are the most unexpected ones. And even on a day full of presents -like today in Spain- it can happen that you receive something that comes from your little planet and makes you smile :-)
This little girl also smiled when I gave her a candy. A very small present that made her eyes shine. That spark in the eyes is the best reward!
countdown: 12


4 comments:
This year all my presents were clothes and money. Finally, I have lost my childhood... T_T
(But this afternoon I'm going to buy a videogame. Yupi!!)
What is the countdown?
My presents were clothes and money too, but also a very little wink that no grown-up will ever understand (because I will never lose my childhood...)
Jeje really want to know what is the countdown for? If I tell you, it will take the excitement out.... don't you think? :D but I can tell you that it is something really good. Want to guess? ;-)
Apuesto a que es un contador de días,jaja.
Preciosa foto, creo que lo más impactante de África son los colores y esta tiene una combinación extraordinaria.
Me alegro de que te guste la foto y sus colores... Ya ves, y yo que me empeño en fotografiar Africa en blanco y negro....
Post a Comment