

Shooting for me is like being in a different stage. I forget about the world around, about goats nibbling my arm, about hungry, cold or hot.... I just feel like floating in a bubble, in my own world... That is why I feel so strange looking at the 'making of' pictures. It is like seeing the reality of a dream, and looks so diferent!! but at the same time it makes me feel the mood and atmosphere I was involved in the shooting, and that feels so good...
The funny thing after the shooting was to realize how dirty I ended up :D



4 comments:
Ana's Birthday list:
One pair trousers - concrete colour....
Nice to see the 'work in progress' pictures too.
Hey!, ¿tiraste la ropa, verdad?,jaja.
Felicita al fotógrafo a tu espalda y si de ahí sacaste la foto con flare anterior de paso felicítate a ti misma. ;-).
Buen trabajo.
Don't matter the color, Matt, just to know that you started that birthday list makes me happy :-)
Glad that you enjoyed the 'work in progress' pictures, jeje.
¿Tirarla? ¡para nada! una buena lavada y ya está preparada para mil aventuras más.
De esa sesión saqué fotos estupendas. Supongo que tú te refieres a la foto de 'Shining Africa' ¿no? pues sí, esa foto salió de esa sesión. Esa, la de mi anterior entrada ('into the darkness') y muuuuchas más. No sé el tiempo que estuve fotografiando (pierdo la noción de espacio y tiiempo tras la cámara) pero desde luego me cundió :-) y todos acabaron muy contentos con el resultado!! Gracias!
Ah! y felicitaré a You de tu parte! :-)
Post a Comment