Thursday, February 14, 2008

the company of your smile

Photo © 2008 Ana Yturralde


Karaba: I don't want to marry anyone. Witch or not, I will never be somebody's servant.

Kirikou: If you were my wife, you would never be my servant.

Karaba: That's what all men say before marriage.

Kirikou: I'm not like all men.

Karaba: That's true, little Kirikou. One day, you'll say all of that to a nice little girl.

Kirikou: I don't like little girls...

(from Kirikou and the Sorceress)


Photo © 2008 Ana Yturralde

This was a lovely, cute and endearing moment... at least for me ;-) :

Bouba and I were sitting here just waiting for Cheikha when little 'big Arona' came into the room. Very serious, he asked Bouba something in wolof: "Bouba, can you get out of here, please? I want to be alone with Ana..." Then, when we were alone... he kissed me and looked at me with a cute 'saucy' look and a shy face that stole my heart.


Photo by Bouba Cissé

I like the company of your smile :-)

9 comments:

Matt Hunt said...

Honestly...an admirer in every port ;)

aNaY said...

and such a lovely admirer!! don't you think? ;)

Dani said...

Ana !!!!, hey hey , Hello !!!

aNaY said...

Hey, Dani !!! Heeeeeello !!! y una sonrisa así de grrrrande!!! :-) !!!!

iamkatia said...

ana, you look exactly
how you 'feel'...
Beautiful.

:))

aNaY said...

Thank you, Katia... :))

Anonymous said...

un jour ,un matin a l'espace sigil un coin ou se passe plein de rencontre ce jour la quelque minute de mon arrivé j'ai vu pour la premiere fois deux personne dont l'une m'a beaucoup impression ,l'une s'appelle nico et l'autre je garde l'anonymat dés que nos yeux se sont rencontré j'ai commencé a vivre un reve ,le reve que j'ai toujours revé une personne douse avec beaucoup d'humour de sagesse de comprehension et de bonne volonté qui aime partager et qui aime aussi echanger une personne qui a fait de moi un homme heureux quand je pense a l'existance de cette belle creature,triste quand je la vois pas jovial quand je pense a son existance et plus heureux que tout le monde quand j'arrive à la caresser,la toucher,l'ambrasser et elle me donne la certitude du lion que je suis du petit lion que m'appellait ma maman a l'age de 3 and jusqu'aujourd'hui.
Et alors,elle me fait croire a ce que le president Leopold Sedar Senghor disait "quand deux peuples se croisent ils se combattent mais se metissent toujours "et j'ai compris que le metissage n'est pas seulement genital mais plus que ça.

Et elle on a fait le meme reve et ce reve peut mener au bien etre de touse mais a conditions que tous ceux qui veulent le bien etre de tous le soutiennent .

Ana moi Bouba personnellement je te remercie et je serais toujours la car j'ai compri que le bien etre de touse fait est un de tes plus grand soucis.

JE T'ADORE,TEDUIERO,muuaaaackk!!!!!!.

Anonymous said...

One day, one morning a space sigil a corner or goes full meeting today that any minute of my arrival I saw for the first time two one person gave me a lot of printing, one s 'nico calls and the other I keep anonymity soon as our eyes were met I started to live a dream, the dream that I have always dreamed douse a person with great wisdom of humor comprehension and goodwill who loves to share and exchange which also enjoys a person who has made me a happy man when I thought about the existence of this beautiful creature, a sad when I see it not jovial when I think its existance and happier than any the world when I come to the caressing, touching, ambrasser and it gives me the certainty of the lion that I am from the small lion m'appellait that my mother was the age of 3 and today.
And then, it makes me believe that a president Leopold Sedar Senghor said, "when two people meet they are fighting but always metissent" and I realized that the immigrants is not only genital but more than that.

And it was the same dream and this dream can lead to the well being of touse conditions, but for anyone who wishes to the well being of all the supporters.

Ana Bouba me personally thank you and I should be because I always compressed that the well being of touse fact is one of your greatest concerns.

JE T'ADORE, TEQUIERO, muuaaaackk !!!!!!.

aNaY said...

One of my bigest concerns is to live in a better world :-) Thank you soooo much for your kind words. I'm really touched as I do believe in sharing and freedom. I don't understand frontiers, I don't understand chains and, as I told you, I will always fight for those dreams. Tell your mom that her little lion will keep on walking. I'm sure of that ;-) Your love and gratitude means a lot to me. Thank youuuu! Muack!