Saturday, March 22, 2008
Time has come
Time has come to get back to some of my personal works. The project is alive again. Fresh air and new ideas are coming. More hands at work and one goal. And I'm ready to continue two unfinished series of photographs. One of them started in a street of Dakar where, at the beginning, these boys were silent witnesses that finally ended being part of it. Luckily I'll be shooting on this thing for the next two days, and that feels good : )
Keep walking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
You have a beautiful gift. I really enjoyed looking at some of your photos. I am really into black and white photos myself. You have a very rich and nice looking blog.
So nice that you like this blog and the pictures on it. It is great that you enjoyed them as there's a lot of me in it. My eye and heart work together when I have a camera in my hands. Not always I achieve what I want but I always try. And black and white maybe express better what I want to transmit.
Thank you so much for your words! :-) and hope you keep on enjoying this place!
Sigo diciendo que los ojos de los niños osn bestiales.
Son inocentes, son tímidos, son atrevidos... en definitiva: son. Y lo demuestran perfectamente en sus miradas expresando exactamente lo que tienen y lo que sienten. Por eso son capaces de desarmarte con una sola mirada...
Post a Comment