Moving a little away from the noisy beach, there was a cape where the only sound was the waves breaking on the rocks. There was an infinite sky and a wide open sea with a beautiful island in front. It is in these kind of moments when our senses come to life all at once. Smell, touch, sight... and the silence makes sense filling our minds with deep feelings or sensations.
Sale stayed there with his look lost into the sea. I looked at him and wondered about his thoughts. And it was in that moment when I wished I could bring with my photography the visions of the world that they see. We're different, as everybody is and we're equal, as everybody is. But realities are not the same. And sometimes we have to open the eyes of the people around to make them aware of problems that they never see. And I have now a big project on it.


2 comments:
Preciosa foto, Ana.
En cierta manera todos seguimos mirando al mar, que nos trae, que se lleva...
Gracias.
El mar es un buen sitio donde mecer nuestros sueños, y el infinito siempre parece tener algo esperándonos.
Post a Comment