Wednesday, May 28, 2008
the fitting
The mixture is already here. Yesterday we had the fitting at Sigil's showroom. Several models getting dressed by two designers from different cultures. Everybody learned from everybody. A great atmosphere with a big expectation. The blending of cultures is in the air, and many ideas are growing around.
The understanding between both designers and their cooperation will lead them to something bigger, as both of them already count on each other for future shows. I'm so happy!!!
In half an hour they will continue the fitting with 6 more models. I won't be there as I have one exhibition and one press conference to prepare, but I'm sure they will keep on developing their exchange.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Que maravilla! Trabajando juntos, compartiendo experiecias y aprendiendo unos de otros.
Un beso
La verdad es que da gusto ver lo bien que están conectando todos.... y eso me hace sentir bien! :)
Higinio seems really concentrated working, very pro, hehehe. The models are astonishing.
Like a lot the third shot. Interesting photographer, kiss her for me, please muamua :-*
I knew you were going to like the third, jeje. And already kissed the photographer from you. I think she liked... :D
The models are astonishing (wait to see the rest), but Higinio is astonishing too. I'm enjoying these sessions so much!
kisses with african rhythms.
Post a Comment