Sunday, May 25, 2008
let's go
Everything is ready to make this thing happen with all our heart. In two hours I will be flying towards Africa... again. In this occasion I'm traveling with part of the team of spanish artists and with a huge load full of enthusiasm. And I'm also traveling with new wings and a little prince in my pocket...
Stay tuned, as I will be around with fresh news from the place with the most incredible sunsets in the world, Africa.
Will be back soon!!!
Today is 25/05. And it makes 12.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
best wishes and a big big kiss to higinio and jvier.
good luck.
run for freedom.
be careful with the lions.
muaksssss.
Positaaaaa I'm in the airport with Higinio, Javier and Ana Mª. Good vibes!!
A lioness running for freedom. Lots of kisssssses. You will be with me, in my heart.
Buen viaje :-)
Estaremos atentos a las nuevas noticias.
Disfruta un montón de este nuevo viaje a África.
Me ha gustado la expresión, nuevas alas y un principito en el bolsillo. Disfruta....suena excitante, viajera.
Daniel, ya está siendo un buen vieje. Gracias!
Masmi>, 24 horas aquí son como una vida. Tengo la impresión de estar un mes!
Fanmaki, no es solo una expresión. Mis alas son nuevas y llevo un principito conmigo.... una muy bonita sensación :-)
Por la ventana entra la brisa del mar con estrellas africanas. Debería estar durmiendo pero... huele tan bien.... y me despierta el rumor de las olas! ¿no es fantástico?
Go Ana!
'On the Go', Matt. A kiss!
Jo, suena como un paraiso!!!
Post a Comment