I spent the last two days in Castellón promoting the festival. We had a press conference and an interview on the local TV channel. The xeex spirit is in the air!
The best thing: the soul and spirit of the artists that are involved with the project. Great hearts, beautiful feeling.
My deep gratitude to Higinio Mateu and Javi for all their energy, hospitality and help. Such an amazing and fabulous team! And also to Jaume (La Voz de los Nadie) and Dídac (their manager) for coming to the press conference and join their enthusiasm with us. It was a very emotional moment and the perfect "appetizer" for the experience that is waiting for us in Dakar.
And thanks to the photographer too!! :-)
"I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you frienship.
I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings.
My wisdom flows from the Highest Source.
I salute that Source in you. Let us work together for unity and love."
(Gandhi)
I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings.
My wisdom flows from the Highest Source.
I salute that Source in you. Let us work together for unity and love."
(Gandhi)


4 comments:
Como me alegré al escuchar tu nombre en Radio3!!!
Mucha suerte en el festival, que vaya todo muy bien!!
Un beso.
Sure it will be great al Dakar. Come back soon and bring us your best present: your heart, your soul, your kind tenderness, the very deep of you...... through your photos. I will be waiting for the moment you will make me cry again.....
good luck!
Y yo me alegro de que te alegraras, Masmi! :D
Muchas gracias. Traeré parte de lo que se haga por allí para que lo podáis disfrutar también aquí! Un beso.
Marisap.... welcome!!!
Having your words and soul here means a lot to me, really. Your sincere tears helped me to consolidate what I feel through photography. And will remember it in this new trip. Thank youuuuuu. See you very soon :-)
Post a Comment