Tuesday, June 24, 2008

portrait

Photo © 2008 Ana Yturralde

A simple portrait can dig into a profound well as sometimes simplicity is more intense than anything else. No need of light, no need of words. Take away the superfluous and mantain a deep eye contact. Dive into the soul through the eyes and you'll learn about sincerity and about the world.

And this picture and a recent conversation just sparked an idea... ;-)

4 comments:

Masmi said...

Me mirada mas profonda! Me ha impresionad.

Un beso

aNaY said...

A mí me impresionaban casi todas las miradas. Tienen tanto dentro, que es imposible que te dejen indiferente...

iamkatia said...

speaking of portraits, why didn't you add your portrait over at DAH's place? it needs to be there or the family is not complete!

beijo*

aNaY said...

Katia, helloooo!! how are you???
About the self-portraits.... I have been very busy at work for the last two weeks and had no time to do one.... I have old ones, but I thought it had to be done last week. Did you put yours?? -I had no time to check the answers...- Guess I should do it :D
Besitos!!!!