Sunday, June 1, 2008
xeex
I have been busy and without internet connection for the last two days. Too many things going on at the same time. Impossible to be everywhere so I have been missing some of the xeex events. But last night we finally put all the artists together in the same place and enjoyed a concert with african flavour. The feeling and atmosphere was just great. We did something all together and now it is time to show it and spread around the mixture, conections and soul. The musicians recorder two songs and the fashion designers designed two dresses. The result is just great!! One thing is for sure: working together and sharing what we all have inside makes us stronger. Unity is power.
Today we will finish the festival with a big fashion show and live music at the Empire des Enfants. And like last night, we will feel, again, the enthusiasm of all the artists together. Just great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
¡¡¡¡great¡¡¡¡¡
eh, bring me one please¡¡¡
glorious and expensive ....
Compartiendo y trabajando juntos es como se consiguen cosas.
Ya nos iras mostrando con mas tiempo todo lo que ha pasado estos dias.
Posita, I already thought about that and will bring you many of those!! I knew you were going to like it ;-). Kisses!! See you veeeeeery soon!
Masmi, totalmente cierto, y se han hecho cosas muy chulas juntas! La conexión a internet me falla amenudo, pero regreso en un par de días y os iré enseñando el resultado de esta experiencia.
Jo, eso es que es fantástico, cuando todas las disciplinas se mezclan al mismo tiempo y en el mismo lugar.
She's coming in 12:30 flight / The moonlit wings reflect the stars that guide me towards salvation /
I stopped an old man along the way /
Hoping to find some long forgotten words or ancient melodies / He turned to me as if to say,/ Hurry boy, she's waiting there for you/ It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you / There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do / I bless the rains down in Africa / Gonna take some time to do the things we never had. MWUAH!
Si, Fanmaki pero ademas fusionando el arte, ritmos e inspiración de dos culturas distintas con la ilusión de hacer algo en común.
I definitely hear the drums echoing tonight...
and sure we'll always hear them while taking the time to do the things we never had.
Mwuah, lion seagull
Post a Comment