Tuesday, July 1, 2008
warning
I used to trust people at first glance. And sometimes I judged books by the cover. Luckily I found many interesting books because of that, but unfortunately I had some big dissapointments with people. But even if some people give me a bad first impression, I usually tried to give them the benefit of the doubt. But experience proves that if you get a strange feeling from somebody, that's for something. Feelings are in most cases true. So we should trust those feelings and learn to be careful.
It is really sad to be forced to become skeptical as a result of some people's behaviour, but next time I will be more alert and will listen to the feelings voice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Si que es una pena, pero por desgracia, como dices, la experiencia nos va llevando a ser cuidadosos.
Iba a decir lo mismo que tu, es que lo explicas perfectamente.
Las primeras impresiones y el sexto sentido con herramientas muy útiles y poderosas. A veces son injustas, pero, para mi al menos, díficles d eignorar.
Masmi, nos lleva a ser cuidadosos y muchas veces incluso "pasotas". Aún así, siempre te llevas gratas sorpresas con ciertas personas que hacen que no pierdas la esperanza de que la humanidad tiene sentido ;-)
Fanmaki, efectivamente, no debemos ignorarlas. Cuando se tiene un "feeling" siempre es por algo...
yes, true. always listen to your 'gut feeling'.
i learned this the hard way.
i hope you're okay.
**
Oh yes, I guess we all learn it the hard way. But, as my mom used to tell me, some experiences can't be taught. We need to pass through them...
Hope you are ok too!! (btw, congratulations on the portraits selection!! so nice to see you!)
Kisses!!!
i still think that portrait gallery that David McGowan put together with all our photos is incomplete without your photo there.
You should send him one ana!!
just to include with us all since you are such
a valuable member of DAH's (our) community. :))*
I didn't know about the gallery David McGowan did.... but I don't know if it is possible to add pictures now. In any case, I would like to be together with the rest of the gang, of course! It is so nice from you that you think it is incomplete without me... it really touches me!! Will try to get in touch with D. McGowan ;-) Thanks!! Mwah!
...y cuando de primeras y sin presentaciones esa persona te repugna, también es por algo. El Karma se lleva encima, no te lo puedes quitar, y gracias a dios, se ve enseguida.
Todos tenemos una vez en la vida una doble moral y un doble fondo. Además de, sólo unos cuantos, un ego enorme.
Si lo que vas a decir
no es más bello que el silencio,
no lo vayas a decir.
Que hable el mundo y calle el hombre,
calle el hombre y vuelvase a callar:
Mezcla el mundo, ruge mistral;
mezcla el mundo y mezclanos con él.
Ruge mistral, vuélvenos locos de atar
y con tu antiguo furor
llévate a aquel que ose hablar.
Vete a saber porque me han venido a la mente estas viejas palabras de El último de la Fila ;-).
Una de las fotos más potentes que he visto últimamente, es un placer para todos que decidas compartirlas desinteresadamente.
Con tu permiso voy a pasar el enlace a otros compañeros también fotógrafos para que lo disfruten.
Saludos.
Post a Comment