Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sambalaay

Photo © 2007 Ana Yturralde

Sambalaay is one of the painters from the Village des Arts. Last year I spent two days there (where mosquitoes devoured me) shooting a report of this singular place and all the artists that work here.

Two months ago a coincidence led me to his studio again and I had the feeling that time did not pass. We had a nice talk while he was preparing some canvas and, again, a mosquito bit me. But only one :D

Now it is time "to dust" the Village des Arts report and get some action with it. I have many reports that are just sleeping in the guts of my hard disk so I should get serious about this and make the jump. Time to edit again!

3 comments:

Masmi said...

Si, si! Tienes que mostrarnos esos reportajes con tus magníficas fotos de Africa.

Unknown said...

Me gustan los dibujos de los cristales de la ventana.

aNaY said...

Muchas fotos son, Masmi. Espero ir sacándolas a la luz antes de que se me junten con una nueva hornada!! Tu mensaje me ha dado nuevos ánimos. Gracias!

Fanmaki, a mí también me gustan esos dibujos :-)