Béne khol, béne dundu, ak dooru gouye. One soul, one life, and the beat of a baobab.
Lonelyness is a nice feeling when you are not alone and very filthy when you're surrounded by people. I think love is the difference. Feel it! ;)
Thank you, Petrarca. I feel it! and it feels so good... Maybe I feel lonely today, but I'm not alone. Gracias! Muacks! and my smile :)"How to fight loneliness? Just smile all the time...." (Wilco) -just added this song to the original post. Hope you like it!-
Buenísima Ana , tienes una vista muy particular , eres muy buena , no lo dudes.
Y tú eres mi regalo del día, Dani. Gracias! tu opinión me llena de calor del bueno..... Un besazo tan grande como la luna!
thanks to you for be you by yourself
Hmm always thank you, Posita for being by my side. Muacksssss!
always together. please, dont live me never. you are my half. i like to have know you . i hope any time will go together there.
Leave you?? we have pictures where we are together since we were 4 years old. A long way frienship we have walked together, posita :-)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Lonelyness is a nice feeling when you are not alone and very filthy when you're surrounded by people. I think love is the difference. Feel it! ;)
Thank you, Petrarca. I feel it! and it feels so good... Maybe I feel lonely today, but I'm not alone. Gracias! Muacks! and my smile :)
"How to fight loneliness? Just smile all the time...." (Wilco) -just added this song to the original post. Hope you like it!-
Buenísima Ana , tienes una vista muy particular , eres muy buena , no lo dudes.
Y tú eres mi regalo del día, Dani. Gracias! tu opinión me llena de calor del bueno..... Un besazo tan grande como la luna!
thanks to you for be you by yourself
Hmm always thank you, Posita for being by my side. Muacksssss!
always together. please, dont live me never. you are my half. i like to have know you . i hope any time will go together there.
Leave you?? we have pictures where we are together since we were 4 years old. A long way frienship we have walked together, posita :-)
Post a Comment