Saturday, December 22, 2007
made of...
Hanging around, just a moment like any other... In the foreground Khadim reads the newspaper. In the background, reflected in the mirrow, Bouna and Cheikha talk while Arona observes how I shoot the picture. One more pleasant 'non-important' moment that I inmortalized with my camera...
Life is made of little moments like this one. Made of moments, memories, experiences, people, kisses, blows, hugs, smiles, tears, betrayals, winks, telephone numbers, letters, songs.... I have a big drawer full of pieces of life. Some bring me smiles but some make me cry. Why do I keep them? because that is my life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
i have drawers too. may the light shine on you today, thank you for reminding me to breathe and smile.
Breathe, smile and always look on the bright side of life. That should be the mantra !
Thank you Stephany. Hope the light shine on you today too :)
Post a Comment