Wednesday, December 19, 2007

nostalgia

Photo © 2007 Ana Yturralde

In Harvey's words, we must get back up on the horse and ride into the wind.

I keep in my heart one precious moment that comes often to my mind. A shared moment where two seagulls felt free and flew backwards with eyes closed in a sky full of limits dreaming with an endless wide open sky in Africa where they could ride free into the wind.

That is why I filled my heart with so many blue african skyes...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, you left a comment on my site once. It meant so much to me, considering your photography is so amazing. I keep checking every week, so good to seen new images from you!

Un abrazo!


Steve

aNaY said...

Hi Steve :) to know that you check my photography from time to time and that you think it is amazing makes me veeery happy, really. Thank you!! Hope to keep your interest alive and that you stay around ;)

Please, give me the link to your site, so I can come back!!! I remember it but have no clue to find it again...

Un abrazo y una sonrisa!

soulful sepulcher said...

Hi, I've added your blog to my side bar, the photography and your writing is beautiful. Thanks

Anonymous said...

AnaY:

Me ha encantado tu página. Enhorabuena por las fotografías.

Un abrazo desde el Salto de Roldán :)

_____________________

aNaY said...

Wow Stephany, thank you for thinking that my photography and writing is beautiful... Both things come from my heart but sometimes it is easier for me to transmit a feeling through an image than through words.... specialy in English!!. A warm hug, Stephany!

Nacho, qué bien! me alegro un montón de que te gusten las fotos y espero que las sigas disfrutando con tus visitas para que te lleven un poquito de Africa al Salto de Roldán ;) De nuevo, gracias por la canción!! Un abrazo!