2007 has been a decisive year with a big lost and the consolidation of a dream. And if I look back, I can say that I learned a lot. I learned about love, about friendship, about truth and about dreams. I've seen dragons and princesses, I felt passion and fear. I felt my soul alive and also dead... In a word: I lived. A year full of feelings, moments... and magic.
And now, between all the moments lived in these TWELVE months, I want to choose just one that lasted less than a minute, but a whole life. The most magical thing that happened to me. My own magic tale.
It was just a road on the outskirts of Saly. A road, like the one in the picture, in an endless savage african landscape where monkeys cross the road and thousands of Baobabs draw the outline of Africa. Driving in the darkness of the night, the lights of the car illuminated his face and our eyes met. He was standing in the middle of the road and didn't move while we passed by. Blond, unkempt hair and that wild spark in his eyes... It was my owl ! I remember that moment in slow motion maintaining eye contact while we crossed our paths talking to each other's eyes... He had flown miles and miles just to come home, with me, free, messy, alive...
"Yeah, you come home in the morning,
your hair's all a mess
you've been out all night,
you've got wrinkles in your dress" (J.J. Cale)
your hair's all a mess
you've been out all night,
you've got wrinkles in your dress" (J.J. Cale)



5 comments:
a magic moment.an important moment.a lot of meanins with him.
be free again, and run for freedrom in this new year.
No doubt about it. A magic moment!!
"And then it happened
It took me by suprise
I knew that you felt it too
I could see it by the look in your eyes" ('This Magic Moment' Lou Reed in 'Lost highway' by David Lynch)
I added that song for you in the original post. You will like it! :-)
unvilibible¡¡¡¡. no se si zse escribe asi ,but, ....unvilibible¡¡¡
i am sure you understand me . my second best singer after david bowie, is,,,,,,,take a walk on the side ....ohhhhhhhhh, '¡¡¡¡¡incredible¡¡¡¡-
friends for ever
i hope a very very good new year with me. i lovre you too much.-+
Ya no se si me gustan más las fotos o los comentarios que las acompañan. Me da igual, es un enorme placer pasar por tu blog a disfrutar de esos momentos mágicos que nos regalas.
Gracias y un beso para ti.
Bueno, lo ideal es que gusten tanto las fotos como los comentarios, no? así que... gracias! el placer es mío por poder compartir lo que llevo dentro de mí con tan buenos amigos. Un beso!
Posita... eres única!! Muack!!
Post a Comment