From nowhere's land, already flying through the sky in my way to the place that made me held my breath right from the window plane, when I saw the most intense red lines scratching the most pure darkness night.
'and with glasses high
we raised a cry
for freedom had arrived'
(Pink Floyd)
we raised a cry
for freedom had arrived'
(Pink Floyd)
run for freedom!


12 comments:
fly, anna, flyyyyyyyyyy............ :)))
i.m waiting your photos, waiting your feelings, .....waiting you.
i love you.
be happy.
run for freedom¡¡¡¡
Una foto donde aparece la puerta de la que te hablé :-).
Preciosa.
Fantástica.
katia It feels so good when you fly.... and my hair is all a mess hahaha that's how I like it!! A big kiss from Africa :)
Posita, you don't know how much I'm thinking of you... you will love this, the mood, the atmosphere, the feelings.... I'm free and alive. Love you too!!! Next time you will have to come (for the biennale) ;-)
Miss you!!!
Sobre esa puerta me hablaron ayer aquí. Me dijeron que una de mis fotos es la puerta de bienvenida a la filosofía que envuelve este pequeño gran mundo. Qué curioso verdad? la puerta es visible en los dos mundos... qué maravilla!!
Gracias!
Nemo gracias... :-)
¡¡¡¡¡i,m very happy to hear you¡¡¡
I can realise that you are enjoing, aren,t you?
is everything as you expecting?
i hope so.
send pictures to show all of this,
big kisses.
by the way. what about the gost ?????????. ¡¡FLIPO¡¡¡jajaa
Hello Ana,
WE WANT PICTURES!
Hope you are well and enjopying yourself.
Matt
jajaja Posita!
So many things to tell youuuu and I knew you were going to "flipar". I also did!
Matt, pictures are coming soon. Great to hear from you in Africa, yeah!
Post a Comment