
Photo © 2008 Ana Yturralde
Happy landing. Could not process the picture from this laptop so it is like it is :D Needed a couple of days to slow down the european rhythm but now I'm totaly in the african mode.
Breathing here has a different meaning. All is about feelings....
Kisses from Africa!!
Pd: I wrote this yesterday, but you know in Africa sometimes things stop working. Relax. That is the concept.

10 comments:
Typical woman...always shopping! You like like you're having a great time too :)
Nice one - are you coming to Johannesburg - the NEW YORK of ghettos? I hope so let us know cheers.
Hey Matt, I was NOT shopping!!! That is Sigil's showroom in Dakar (fashion designer) and yeah... I'm having a great time here ;-) Kisses!!
Rick de la Ray, oh, I will love to go down there and see how it feels being in the New York ghetto. Right now I'm enjoying some of the ghetto's roots, shooting around and feeling all this soul. See you in Johannesburg some day! Cheers.
i just see bouba,s face. give to him a very big kiss from spain.
jajaja a kiss from everybody here, specialy from Bouba. He also saw your face jajaja
ahh, ana, you look so happy!
it makes me happy too. :))
Looks like all goes ok, you have a big big smile in that one ;-)
kisses back
Katia, yes, I'm happy, although I'm having problems with the assignments. I'm in the african mode, so I'm just taking it easy!!!!
Next time you come with me, ok? Big kisses!!!!!!
Joni!!! So nice to have you here!
My endless big smile for you too and lots of kisses with african taste from here!!!
Post a Comment