Yes, now it is a matter of focus. I know I always write in a diffuse way, speaking my mind as feelings go out but without a clarifying background for understanding what I'm talking about. And also because writing about emotions in a different language is never easy. But that is how I wanted it as this is a NowhereLand place where freedom is the main law, where comments are as multiracial as our souls (english, french, spanish, wolof....).
"When words become unclear,
I shall focus with photographs"
(Ansel Adams)
I shall focus with photographs"
(Ansel Adams)
When taking photographs, I decide which parts I want to be in focus, and which parts I want to be out of focus. Now it is time to concentrate my focus on my next assignment and spend my energy on moving forward toward it. That is why I launched my ship and move into the direction of... photography! With a very clear idea of where I want to focus on.


4 comments:
I hope you find the seas calmer than they have been and winds reliable and warm on your voyage.
You are right my beautiful and I have always believed that it Practice makes perfect
Thanks Matt. With people like you around I'm sure I will find warm winds that, together with the smell of the sea, will be enough for a good crossing.
I need calmer seas on my voyage, yes. But, big storms also can bring out courage to go on. Just need to maintain the balance of the ship and... keep on sailing! :-)
A big hug!
Thanks so much to you too. Keep always your belief and... practice :-) Inshallah!
Post a Comment